- Elijah Moore #1 standout “Moore was positioned both in the slot, outside and even in the backfield throughout the seven-on-seven drills, which shows the Browns are taking a full dive into exploring the ways they can use his speed and versatility in the offense.”
- Jameson Williams had 2 significant drops today after a standout day yesterday, but “Amon-Ra St. Brown continues to be the most consistent player on the field.” #Lions
- I think Trey Sermon is going to push for roster spot. Penny is my potential surprise cut/trade ** Swift, Scott, Gainwell are locks ** Penny only got $500K guaranteed ** Penny is 27 w/multiple injuries ** Sermon is 24. Under contract in 2024 ** Sermon on roster all 2022
Los Angeles Rams
- McVay on Puka Nacua: “He’s a guy that we’re expecting him to come in, expecting him to be able to contribute and compete. Every spot is going to be earned on this team, but I really like what he’s done and I think it’s a credit to everybody around him and his conscientiousness.”
New York Jets
- Aaron Rodgers with a beautiful laser to Garrett Wilson at the sideline, who made a great catch and kept both his feet inbounds.
- Garrett Wilson just made a pretty absurd catch deep down the seam on a pass from Boyle. Wilson was great last year. He has had a very good start to Year 2. Flashes every day. #Jets
- Aaron Rodgers threads one to Garrett Wilson, but the crazy part deals with where his eyes were for 99% of the play: looking towards the other side of the field the entire time and didn’t look GW’s way until he simultaneously decided to start throwing motion. Not a look … then throw. A look while throwing. #Jets
- “I love Garrett Wilson. He’s got all the talent in the building. You need your best players to be the best people on your team, he’s definitely one of them. At least one time in practice he does something where you say WOW.”- Aaron Rodgers
- Interesting that @AaronRodgers12 cited 16 and 82 for their efforts this spring – rookies Jason Brownlee and Xavier Gipson. Jets have an intriguing WR group.
- * Aaron Rodgers ends with 3 plays in an 11 x 11 (2-min). Finishes w/ completions to Xavier Gipson and Garrett Wilson. Solid day for AR. Went 6-for-10 in 7 x 7 (two INCs were catchable). Almost had Wilson on a back-shoulder for TD, but PBU by D.J. Reed.
New England Patriots
- #Patriots QB Mac Jones has a nice stretch where he completed a deep dig to Parker and a seam to Henry into tight coverage. A stretch that looked like what BOB is going for in the early stages of the offense.
- Pete Carroll highlighted two #Seahawks undrafted free agents as the “guys that probably did the best, they really stood out”: UDFA S Jonathan Sutherland UDFA WR Jake Bobo “We’re fortunate to get 2, or 3, maybe 4 guys out of that group to compete to play, so it’s a big deal.”