We are excited to be expanding! Here you will find any role that we are currently looking to bring onboard.
A bit about us. We are currently a group of four guys that put their blood, sweat and tears into covering every single bit of offseason news and building relationships in the beat writer community. This gives our readers and followers the absolute best and important info quickly and accurately. We cover all aspects of the NFL but tend to lean more towards offensive, fantasy relevant news and insight.
We look forward to you filling out an application and potentially joining our team! We know we can continue to grow and do incredible things when we find excited, like-minded people.
We are looking to expand our team by bringing on a Content Writer to publish one article a week for our website. Ideally this would be published each week on Tuesday evening and will be posted to our X (Twitter) account and reference regularly during our podcasts.
Topics we are looking this person to cover:
- Current college players that will be going pro and will potentially be fantasy football relevant
- The NFL Draft – this can include mocks (fantasy and NFL), player profiles and anything relevant to a player’s next steps to the NFL
- All offseason activity related to all fantasy football relevant players including mini camps, training camp, preseason and everything in between
- Topics you are passionate about that fit with the brand
- You focus on facts over opinions
- You cite all sources focusing on and giving credit to the beat writer community – one of the best things we can do is give our colleagues credit for their outstanding work
- You generally enjoy the game of football and have a fantasy team or two
- You’d potentially want to be a guest on the podcast, if this is something you are comfortable with