– Christian Watson had another drop against air. Has had at least 1 drop every day. https://twitter.com/AndyHermanNFL/status/1531688624059781120
– Love at QB, Jones at RB, Davis at TE, Dafney at HB, WRs rotating liberally. https://twitter.com/AndyHermanNFL/status/1531693283566620674
– WR Romeo Doubs the standout in the skelly 2-minute drill. Had three catches, including a great back-shoulder grab https://twitter.com/ZachHeilprin/status/1531702345813434368
– Rookie WR Romeo Dobbs just made a twisting back-shoulder grab from Kurt Benkert with CB Kabion Ento on him for a 24-yard reception in a 2-minute drill. Packers have to like what the fourth-round pick has done so far. https://twitter.com/RobDemovsky/status/1531700882479489025
– Love 2 min drill: lots of Dillon and Doubs https://twitter.com/AndyHermanNFL/status/1531701531963437056
– Jerry Jeudy is here and practicing. His charges were dropped this morning and apparently his back tightness is better https://twitter.com/ZacStevensDNVR/status/1531704446618583046
– But based on what we’ve seen in two open practices, the early-front runners to dominate reps at wide receiver in 11-personnel are Parker (X), Bourne (Z), and Meyers (slot). “That means Nelson Agholor is currently the fourth wide receiver backing up Parker, while second-round pick Tyquan Thornton isn’t in the conversation yet. https://twitter.com/32BeatWriters/status/1531702208886149121
– Travis Etienne getting in some extra work after practice catching high speed tennis balls
– Scroll Jamal’s timeline for a play by play of Jags practice. Trevor Lawrence is spreading the ball around today https://twitter.com/32BeatWriters/status/1531670865972166660
– Any concerns about Etienne now looking explosive after the serious injury can die down for now, with Etienne legitimately looking like his old self from an explosiveness standpoint on Tuesday. Etienne’s explosion and ability to quickly cut and make breaks stood out during pass-catching drills. He ran one drag route and extended for a catch…that showed he still has the best pure speed and home-run ability before and after the catch of any player on the offense. https://twitter.com/32BeatWriters/status/1531721093597249536
– So while nobody should cast MVP votes for him, it is still at the least encouraging to see [Trevor] Lawrence has taken a step forward compared to what he showed at this time last year. https://twitter.com/32BeatWriters/status/1531720728722255872
– Bowles says QB Kyle Trask is picking up the scheme well and making the right reads out there https://twitter.com/PewterReport/status/1531670923195076609
– Jahan Dotson is torching the defense out here. Quickly becoming Wentz’s favorite receiver. https://twitter.com/BleedinBnG/status/1531629301967224835
– Carson Wentz just threw a beautiful, perfect completion 75 yards downfield to Jahan Dotson who beat the corner and the safety. Beautiful play. https://twitter.com/TaeNToddPodcast/status/1531627684870111234
– Steelers spent some time repping jet sweeps today — including some handoffs from Mason Rudolph to Calvin Austin III https://twitter.com/bepryor/status/1531666463907790850
– Najee Harris weighs 244. Look out NFL. He’s all quads and hamstrings. https://twitter.com/MarkKaboly/status/1531667192516837378
– The one thing I’m hearing from camp.
Last year: Players were asking coaches where to get lined up/the play/etc.
This year: Players are asking/looking to Justin Fields for answers.